Monday 4 August 2008

The First Post



"And lo God said "Do not keep council with yourself my son with regards to the BBC screwing up potential classics, crapola edition DVD releases & other such sundry"

Then Adam, sorry Gordon decided to create his blog.

There will be several entries:

  • There will be nearly daily lists. Either swindled from other websites, "inspired" or self created. These will do what they say on the tin. I.E. Be a list of stuff. with a point. Or not.
  • There will be TV reviews. I will review any new TV shows that I have watched.
  • There will be DVD reviews. These will review the DVDs I have & those that I get.
  • There will be the TV diary. The TV I watch on DVD will be reviewed & rated.

There might be other things but to be honest I cannae think on anything right away

No comments: